X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike-NWT
    • Jul 2005

Center speaker for 804 Matrix series

Is there center speaker that would match cross-over of 804 Matrix speakers bought in about 1996? One can get matching old 805 for the rear but it is the center that I am worried about.
    If the answer is no, don’t ask me if I will sell the 804 and upgrade to Nautilus, I just love them.
  • chinets
    • Jun 2005

Maybe HTM1, as I have the N804 as rears and they sound great with HTM1. I have no idea about the Matrix 804 but I would believe they should match The HTM1. Ask a B & W dealer they probably would be helpful. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Mike-NWT
      • Jul 2005

Driver size

804 have 6.5” drivers and that would match more with HTMS3. I don’t want to overpower the center with bigger drivers however question remains is there substantial difference in sound quality of new series as compared to older series.
      Did anybody put older 804 together with new line of center speakers and with what success?

Comment

• Fife
        • Apr 2004

MATRIX HTM is the perfect match.

Comment

• Mike-NWT
          • Jul 2005

Loking for MATRIX HTM and pair of 805s

Thanks,
          I am out of touch for a while and the word MATRIX sounds exactly like what I am looking for.
          Next step is to find somebody willing to part with one that it SOUNDS perfect in my living room.
          If anybody is upgrading than I am looking to buy MATRIX HTM and matching pair of 805.
          ;x(

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"