X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tboooe
    • Jun 2005

Sig 805 or 805S??

I have the possibility of getting either. Does the new 805S incorporate all of the technology of the Sig 805? Unfortunately, my local dealer does not have Sig 805 for me to listen to. I have listened to the 805S and love them. So if love the 805s will the Sig 805 be better???

Anyone have experience with both?

Thanks in advance.
  • herotongtong
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by tboooe
    I have the possibility of getting either. Does the new 805S incorporate all of the technology of the Sig 805? Unfortunately, my local dealer does not have Sig 805 for me to listen to. I have listened to the 805S and love them. So if love the 805s will the Sig 805 be better???

Anyone have experience with both?

Thanks in advance.
    You are right the new 805S incorporate all of the technology plus the addition of copper and aluminium components to the magnet system to reduce variations in voice coil inductance as the coil moves in the magnetic field. thats why I got the new 805S not the sig 805 . after 300 hours break in period of time ... the sound :T Soooooo sweet ! i hope this will help you a little bit . good luck

Comment

• Pieter
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by herotongtong
      after 300 hours break in period of time ... the sound :T Soooooo sweet !
      How's that bottom to mid transition doing after 300hrs? A little/lot more open and less boxy?

Comment

• herotongtong
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Pieter
        How's that bottom to mid transition doing after 300hrs? A little/lot more open and less boxy?
        A lot more open and you not even can feel they were coming from the box !!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"