X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • misterdoggy
    Super Senior Member
    • May 2005

Anyone using Kav 3250, 2250 driving 802D's

I've read some threads where people say you need a lot of Amp to drive the 802D's. I have the Kav 3250 and 2250 which rates very conservatively at 250 watts a channel. I will be biwire and I am not looking to "blow the roof off". I prefer lower listening levels, CD and DVD's. If you have this setup what is your experience please.
  • TimL
    • Apr 2005

I have N802's not the new 802D's powered by the Krell Kav3250 and they sound wonderful, great sound stage and I love the bass. I have listened to the 802Ds powered by one one the 350W Krells and they sounded very good but my room is so small I don't think the upgrade price is worth for me. Hope this helps!

Comment

• misterdoggy
      Super Senior Member
      • May 2005

I have the 3250 and the 2250. I was going to use the 2250 for the 802D's. Both the 3250 and the 2250 have a 2000 Watt toroidal transformer to use so I can probably get a little more if I need out of the 2250. I'm glad you report that you love the bass. I think I will be happy. I'll report back when they are here. thanks

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"