X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jroman
    • May 2005

N804s or 703s? Please help!

Hi. I am new to the forum, but have owned smaller B&Ws for nearly 5 years now.

Due to a move, it is time to upgrade to bigger speakers.

I can get both the (old) N804 or the (new) 703 for about the same price from a local dealer. I am concerned about the lack of bass on the N804, but I believe it is considered to be a better all around speaker. I listened to the 703s and really like them, too.

I like both. Please help with your opinions. I am using a Sony 777ES amp for now, with a 777ES cd/dvd player. My usage is evenly split between home theatre and 2 channel audio, although quality of 2 channel audio is much, much more important to me than home theatre. (I know either speaker will do well with stupid home theatre use).

Your opinions will be appreciated. Thank you.
  • csuzor
    • Nov 2004

jroman, there are plenty of threads with this discussion, search through old threads:

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"