X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • corysmith01
    • Feb 2005

Nautilus 8-- series discontinued?

Does anyone know anything about the Nautilus line being discontinued and B&W just moving forward with the 800 series? I'm curious because I was thinking about buying some N805's, which retail for $2000. That's about the maximum I could put out right now. The 805s retails for $2500 and that's out of my league. When probing my local dealer, he said the N805's are now more, that they won't be shipping or selling...that it's been replaced by an 805se I believe....and it's $2500. Is this correct? I just want to know b/c if that's the case, I may have just been priced out by B&W. I guess there's always used.
  • junior77blue
    • Nov 2004

The nautilus series has been discontinued and replaced by the 800 series.

Comment

• corysmith01
      • Feb 2005

Hmph. That's a bummer. Why do you think B&W still has that whole series up on their site...complete with specifications, models, photo library, etc. Seems a little misleading. Shouldn't it now be in the back catalogue sections for discontinued items?

Comment

• junior77blue
        • Nov 2004

I'm sure they still have some inventory around the world...well, at least a while back they did. They keep them on there for a while. I would imagine till ALL of them are sold.

Comment

• Jeff
          • Dec 2004

The dealers need to exhaust not only their new in box merchandise but there on floor demos which may take a while longer to sell.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"