X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • herotongtong
    • Apr 2005

805 S terminal problem

Hi guys . Having problem with my 805S .Try to using the banana plug connect to the terminal but they are blocked by some plastic pins .Can I just take those plastic pins aways ?? Or i just have to pull those plastic pins off from the terminals ?? Really need some help !! thank you guys so much....
  • roundmound
    • Sep 2004

Remove the plastic plugs only if you need to use banana plugs. Surprisingly the plugs are not easy to remove, but I used a small knife to flip up the edge of the plugs until I was able to pull them out by hand.

Enjoy your 805Ss.

Comment

• Rolex
      • Mar 2005

Sometimes it helps to unscrew the terminal as far as you can, and this will push the red and black plugs out a little, so you can grab them with your hand.

Comment

• PewterTA
        • Nov 2004

either use a small knife to pry them out...

or a small screw, screw it in and take pliers to grab the screw and pull them out...

or if you have one of the staples from the packaging box, you can use it to push from the inside of the post and push the caps out.
        Digital Audio makes me Happy.
        -Dan

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"