X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Microtic
    • Oct 2007

Support for banana plugs on HTM62?

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased the B & W HTM62 Centre channel speaker. I am going to be purchasing the whole set over the course of a few months.

I purchased several banana plugs for use on my amplifier and for the speakers. Please bear with me, I am new to the home audio market and I am a tad confused.

Is there any support for banana plugs on the HTM62 speaker itself? It has a twist on/off tightener to secure the speaker cable and there is a bridge to allow for a single speaker cable connection instead of bi-wiring the speaker.

Sorry for the newbie question, I will probably make some people :rofl: at this question. 8)

Update: Hey guys, sorry, I answered my own question... The search function DOES work! http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthr...ight=connector
  • N2siast
    • Sep 2007

They plug into the binding post. First you have to remove the small black caps covering the holes.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"