X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lenpatinella
    • Mar 2005

B&W 703 vs. Polk audio LSI25's

I'm finally buying a system and have been bombarded with choices out there! I need help!! I've decided on a Yamaha rx2500 to driver my system and now am faced with the surround sound speaker choices...I've listened to the polk audio LSI 25's and now B&W 703's...Any feedback would be great! I like music loud with nice mid range and crisp trebles...we are also planning on movie watching in our "theatre".

Len
  • RenoReno2
    • Jan 2005

I'd say the B&W's but also take into the fact your asking on a B&W forum where everyone will be partial to B&W's. I don't have B&W's but I've heard them and they sound great. My recommendation is take your Yamaha to the dealers and hook it up to the speakers and see what you like the best

Comment

• Kevin Allan
      • Mar 2005

Hi Len, and welcome.

I just happen to read your query and had to throw my two cents in. I am shopping at the moment for a Rotel amp, etc. and am getting tons of help from that Club sight. What I wanted to say was all the amps I auditioned were done on 703's, and I don't need to look any further. TO BE FAIR, I have not listened to the Polk Audio's you mentioned. I will say that the high/mid range from the B&W's blew me away. It has been suggested that I even go and have a listen to a set of 804's, but we'll see. As was mentioned, and to be fair to yourself, take your amp in and listen to both. That's the only way.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"