X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aven
    • Sep 2005

Whats fair $$$ for cdm1 demos?

I'm looking at a set of cdm1 demos..... They sound fantastic! Asking price is $825 w/stands (not B&W).... What do you think?

While we are at it... What do you think are fair "used" prices for B&W's...cdm7's,cdm9's,703's, 704's, 705's,6 series, etc... For us entry level guys...

Help a newbie out with a little insight!

Thanks,

Aven
  • Aven
    • Sep 2005

Anybody out there?

Seriously guys! Lots of you are lurking... Post a little! What do you think? What have you seen? PLEASE!!!!

Comment

• miner
      • Mar 2005

Demos should easily be had for 35% off retail.

Comment

• Fife
        • Apr 2004

CDM 1NT should go for about $600.
        CDM 1SE about the same
        For $850, you should be getting Matrix 805

Comment

• Aven
          • Sep 2005

Where to go?

Thanks for the tips!!! If I get the speakers I will still need better amps, players, etc... I'd like to slowly build a nice system. The room is fairly small. For the budget and $$$ factors, I'm probably going with cdm-1nt's and a small sub (asw 300) for my "starter speakers". I've heard the mix and really like it.

Unfortunately, to start my set I'll have to stick to my old HT amp... a sony STR-DE695. Pretty nasty stuff, but its what I got.

My future goal is to eventually get a nice home theater/music room going using the cdm-1nt's for rears. 704's or better for fronts and a nice center channel by the tv. For now though the 3pc will be it.

With those goals in mind.... I think my next step would be a good amp or intergrated amp.... I'm just not sure. To seperate or not to seperate is the question for this kid on a budget...

So... Where would you go from here?

Thanks in advance!

Aven

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"