X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryan w
    • Dec 2004

Upgrade a CDM CNT center to S/H HTM2?

Current centre is a cdm cnt what would I gain by buying a second hand Nautilus HTM2 my fronts are CDM NT system is powered by Pioneer AX10 AI

Aussie Geoff here - I've changed your thread title to make it more specific - "Upgrade Advice is not likely to get a good response
    Last edited by Staff; 22 January 2005, 06:56 Saturday. Reason: extra content
    screenplay 7205 6ft owl fixed screen pioneer ax10ai pioneer 989dvd sky+ clear audio emotion tt ,trichord dino phono stage ,shanling cdt80 cd nautilus 804s fronts htm3s centre scms rears cdmnt sub
  • ti33er
    • Apr 2004

Better aesthetics (IMO), and sound wise more natural vocals. You haven’t mentioned what fronts you have though (sorry didn't read properly, or the above has been edited? ) - it may end up a costly exercise because I would then want to get matching 805's, as one should try to keep the front 3 speakers the same!?
    Last edited by ti33er; 22 January 2005, 16:01 Saturday.
    "...if it's too loud, you're too old!"

Comment

• junior77blue
      • Nov 2004

Yeah, you should think of the front 3 speakers as a grouping...don't change brands/models unless you have too.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"