X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heathmanw5
    • Jan 2005

801 SII vs Nautilus 802

Hello I am thinking of upgrading my 801 SII speakers either by purchasing Northcreek crossovers or by looking for a set of Nautilus 802's and I would like to hear from those with experience with these products. I have been pretty happy with my 801's for the last 13 years, except the mid/treble is a bit more forward sounding than I'd like. I would probably look for a used or demo set of N802's to keep the price down under 6k. Thanks,
    Jim W
  • DanR
    • Dec 2004

I have the 802's and have heard the 801 Series III. In my opinion you would be doing yourself a favor by getting the 802's. The improvements from the Matrix series to the Nautilus series were much more dramatic than the current Nautilus Series II improvements. Aside from less bass output, the sound is a marked improvement, especially since you can find a well taken-care-of pair for around $5k.
    :B It's all about the MUSIC!!!

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"