Members
Tags
rs225
  •  

• jquin
    started a topic RS-225 repair

RS-225 repair

Hi All
    I love my Dayton drivers but one of the RS-225's in my M8ta had and issue where the voice coil has separated from the cone. (Fortunately I have a spare.)

Has anyone else experienced this? What glue would people suggest to join the two again.
    See more | Go to post

• RS28f/RS225 Omni Experiment {The Catboxpanlids 3000's!} Omni deflector @ 70%

So I read a lot on here but that doesn't seem to keep me from starting a project half-cocked. It has been several years since my last build and I have the bug again.

I have always wanted to make an Omni speaker, hearing the H.O.S.S. years ago only cemented that intuition that I would like...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 29 May 2023, 12:18 Monday. Reason: Update image location

• joeybutts
    started a topic MarkK's Rs22528A as surrounds build thread

MarkK's Rs22528A as surrounds build thread

All panels were cut from 1/2" and laminated together to be approx 1" thick. All panels are laminated, I just need to cut braces and am waiting for Mark to confirm the layout dimensions for the baffle.

uhmmm....These are huge too.
    First though, panels....

See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 14 June 2023, 21:06 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location

• Gir
    started a topic Mark K's MT RS225/RS28A

Mark K's MT RS225/RS28A

I've been planning on building my first DIY set of speakers and I thought that Mark K's MT RS225/RS28A looked like a good bet. Instead of buying the PE box I plan on building it myself, but I want it to be pretty much the same dimensions. I have two questions:

1) Will building my own box...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 25 July 2023, 09:22 Tuesday. Reason: Update url

• m_bathke
    started a topic Three-way tower with Dayton RS225's, Help needed.

Three-way tower with Dayton RS225's, Help needed.

So I am new to the whole DIY loudspeaker thing, but this is what I am looking to do. I want to build a threeway tower speaker that will sound much better than the JBL e90 Towers which are TMWW araingement with dual 8" woofers. Anyway, I work for the largest consumer electronics store in the U.S.A....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by m_bathke; 23 March 2005, 03:46 Wednesday.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"