Hey, a new moderator for Movies, DVDs, TV!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Hey, a new moderator for Movies, DVDs, TV!

Swing by DVD Director, or At the Movies and post something new.

Welcome please Ovation (Paul) to the staff of HTG. He's taking over where George moderated previously. Assuming full duties. Wedgies for misbehavior and all. :lol:

Also, don't forget to thank George for a job well done, and wish him continued good health and to not be a stranger here, thanks!

we may add one more, that will replace me in At the movies and on TV, and DVD Director, we'll see, for now, it is like it is.

Thanks.
    Doug
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • JonMarsh
    Mad Max Moderator
    • Aug 2000

I should spend more time over there, but with work like it's been, I haven't watched any of my favorite shows or upcoming movies since last September... no spare time during the week, and the weekends are just a race through a long to-do list! But I'll drop in and see what Paul and the rest are up to and viewing... a little vicarious entertainment for me!
    the AudioWorx
    Natalie P
    M8ta
    Modula Neo DCC
    Modula MT XE
    Modula Xtreme
    Isiris
    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
    Minerva Monitor
    Calliope
    Ardent D

In Development...
    Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
    Obi-Wan
    Saint-Saƫns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
    Modula PWB
    Calliope CC Supreme
    Natalie P Ultra
    Natalie P Supreme
    Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
    Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Congratulations, Paul. You are a natural for the job. I just hope the members will show some appreciation and post replies to your comments and reviews. See you there from time to time, Paul.
      My Homepage!

Comment

• Ovation
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2004

Thanks for the kind words. I may not be overly present in the next 6-8 weeks with a few road trips and other summer activities with the kids on the agenda, but once Labour Day passes, I'll be able to post more substantively. In the meantime, I plan to check in when I can and make quick observations/suggestions for things to watch.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"