• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

HTGuide, coming into it's own!

Guys just a few words of thanks.

To the many new members this year and last, we say thanks for joining and helping to make HTG one of the best kept secrets on the forum scene, that's finally not such a secret.

To the many members that have been with us through thick and thin, from the beginning and beyond, I say thanks for being the foundation of HTG. You can't build a house without a solid foundation, and we've got a helluva one here! Rock solid!

We've been adding members at an average rate of 3-4 per day at least, this year. that represents a nice increase from our average of probably 1.5 per day last year this time. I believe we will make 2000 members by June 1 fairly easily. that will be a nice milestone for HTG, and a true indicator that we are progressing nicely. We made one thousand only last year. so, that's a nice rate of increase!

Thanks HTG, you guys are great. Just keep doing what your doing, and you make us great.

I'm seeing nice cross participation by Club members now. If there's one area of weakness, it still remains it. But guys are coming out of the clubs better now than ever to participate in the entire forum, and that's just fantastic. We know we've got some of the best dedicated areas, Rotel, Halo/Parasound, Integra, and now B&W speakers. When that success translates to the entire forum, the whole world will know that HTG is the place to be.

That BW area is amazing me at how fast that thing is taking off. Like a falling star streaking across the sky, only this one's going up. Up up and away!

Doug
    HTG Co-Owner
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

The Guide is just like a second home to me, but like any home, there is always room for improvement. Although there has been a small increase in traffic in DVD Director, At The Movies and In Tune, there's room for a lot more participation in those rooms.

As for making 2000 members by June... I actually believe we will surpass that figure .

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Good news! I'm sure glad to be even a small part of it

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
      Jason

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

I may have jinkzed us by posting this, no new members today. I may delete this tonight of that don't change, lol.

George, your right, we do need increased software traffic. I'm guilty myself not posting there like I should. But for me, time really gets to be a factor too.

lex
        Doug

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

Sorry, no excuses allowed.

My Homepage!
          My Homepage!

Comment

• Lex
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Apr 2001

Ok, now 3 new ones. That's better.

Lex
            Doug

Comment

• aud19
              Twin Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2003

lol.... A little superstitious there Doug

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
              Jason

Comment

• Sonnie Parker
                • Jan 2002

Well I say congratulations to htguide! I believe the audio and video forum world is learning that this is a quality forum without all the flaming and such we see in some of the others. This is a compliment to the owner (whoever he is)... lol... and the quality of people we have here. I've been a member of several audio/video forums but this is the one that keeps me coming back and the only one I've been truly faithful to for a long period of time.

Thank you Lex! and everyone else!

SONNIE

Cedar Creek Cinema

DVD Collection

BFD Comprehensive Setup Guide

Comment

• GregoriusM
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Oct 2000

HOO RAA!!!
                  Gregor

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"