X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brandon B
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2001

HTGuide needs tumbleweeds

Man, posting at this place has been minimal lately. All you guys quit listening to music and watching movies and get back in front of the computer where you belong. Are a lot of our members in the military and get shipped out?

BB
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Yeah, we've added something like 150 members since New Year's. Where is everyone?

David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Where is everyone?
      Club Rotel :LOL:

Seriously though I agree we need to generate more traffic in here.

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

Well, some areas are seeing increased activity, Audio for example. Home Theater has been busier over last few weeks, but I admit, last week has been a bit quite.

Club Rotel does see a lot of biz, some have ventured outside the club, that's good. Just need a few more.

Actually, it's more like 185 now I think David.

Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Well if you want to see more activity make it a goal to start a few threads and to go out and recuit some new members. I've been inviting members to club rotel for months now and it seems to be working very well.

Comment

• Bob Santos
            • Mar 2001

It sure would help if members like me would show up more often, and stop dissapearing for months at time ops:

Hi Guy's

Comment

• Lex
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Apr 2001

Hot Damn! 8O :E 8O Where on God's green earth you been Bob?

Email me if you don't mind, not sure I have your current email. My thoughts must have burned an image in your brain, cause I been wondering often where you got to.

Good to see you back. You are back, right?

Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
              Doug
              "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Bob Santos
                • Mar 2001

Lex,
                I've been my usual busy self. Working too much, then spending every spare minute I have workikng on my house.
                I just finished our bedroom. It came out nice. I managed to talk the wife into letting me put a small HT system in there
                It started out with her saying " it's sure gonna be a shame to put that big TV back in here (36" tube") "
                So me being the great negotiator managed to convince her that the only TV that we could put in there that wouldn't distract from the beautiful room I made her would be a 42" plasma hanging inconspicuously on the wall . So after that the seeds were planted for a small sub/sat system to compliment it.

As far as being back. I sure hope so. I am in my slower season at work, so time is bit easier to find lately.

I'll shoot you a e-mail tonight. I think you have my current address, but I'll send you one anyway

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"