X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Recruiting Camera Men

Ok, not really, but it is behind the scenes, and I did get your attention, right?

What the recruiting is about is this. I have patitioned several of the moderators to assist with the "Guide" portion of HTGuide. But honestly, I know they stay busy trying to keep the various forums fresh with new info, and managing all the fights you guys get into! JK.

So, what I am asking for is a couple of people to assist with categorizing and entering new links for our database. Unfortunately, time doesn't permit me to do all the things that need to be done for HTGuide. So, I ask, I plead, I beg, is there anyone that would really REALLY like to assist with this part of the guide?

I promise you it will be interesting, visitng lots of new websites, and perhaps even finding some jewel of the nile that you are looking for as well, along with way.

So, how about it, anybody seriously interested? Any and all help is appreciated. 15-20 minutes a day, 30 min a day 3 days a week, whatever you can give. Requires basic computer knowledge including browser and cut and paste, as well as browser based add and update software, and fairly much needs to be a rather experienced audio video guy to know how to catagorize products effectively. Ability to compose text descriptions for websites that don't have good text info available describing the site. I don't ask for much do I? lol.

Thanks,

Lex
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"