X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Citizen Kane
    • Jan 2003

Digital Wilderness

Finally, a new home. After a few months pursueing other interests I was alarmed to find the old DT forum out of action. I gained a huge amount of knowledge from the posters there for which I am grateful. Much to my relief many of the old oracles from DT are here. Thanks guys for putting up this forum, I look forward to many interesting exchanges and the odd lurk.

Habe ad alius ad ait immoderatio
    Habe ad alius ad ait immoderatio
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Hi Kane! Welcome to The Guide. You'll find it's a pretty laid back, friendly and informative place. Jump on in. . . .

David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

you'll find it interesting then that lexman used to be a moderator on the DT board which is where I first met him when he went under the name Highlander and I was ITISI...now that was back in 1998 or so and times have changed a little

Comment

• David Meek
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Jeez, Highlander and Itisi? I remember you guys! I was spending most of my time at that "other" forum that got really big and obnoxious but got over to DT occasionally.

David - HTGuide flunky
        Our "Theater"
        Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• John Holmes
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Welcome to the Guide CK!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
          "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Lex
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Apr 2001

Yeah, at first it was hilander actually. they had an 8 character username limit, lol.

I was moderator of Audio, and of course, a member before that, dating back almost to the start of DT. Maybe it was 4 years ago I was mod. Ricky took over after I left and did a great job with what he had to work with.

Welcome Citizen, and your welcome for our starting this board. Believe it or not, we've been here a pretty long time already. we were a slow grower at first, I guess, lol.

Cable Guy DVD Collection
            Doug
            "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Jan 2001

Welcome CK, this site is growing bigger and bigger everyday, but we all remain laidback and happy in our pursuit of this great hobby we share.

My Homepage!
              My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"