New forum!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000
    • 1776

    #1

    New forum!

    Ok, kick off your shoes, grab up that joystick, and play your favorite games. We now integrate a Gameguide forum for discussion of major gaming platforms.

    Enjoy!

    Lex
  • John Holmes
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 2707

    #2
    Ah yes, something for everyone! Gotta luv it




    "I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

    Comment

    • SiliGoose
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2000
      • 941

      #3
      I can't seem to find a decent meatloaf lovers forum anywhere on the net. Can I expect one here soon?




      -Sili
      www.campmurphy.net

      Comment

      • Lexman
        Super Senior Member
        • Jun 2000
        • 1776

        #4
        Oh, that's going to be a dedicated site Sili, it's just to big for being a part of this forum!

        www.meatlovers.com

        Lex

        Comment

        • SiliGoose
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2000
          • 941

          #5
          Methinks www.meatlovers.com isn't a site you wouldn't want to show grandma.

          Yup...I just checked. Lex, I certainly hope that wasn't a bookmarked URL.






          -Sili
          www.campmurphy.net

          Comment

          • Lexman
            Super Senior Member
            • Jun 2000
            • 1776

            #6
            ut oh, that will teach me to talk "off the cuff" about URLs I think of, lol.

            no it wasn't booked, but I guess I should check it out, rofl.

            Lex

            Comment

            Related Topics

            Collapse

            • DeanP
              Looking for Quality Meatloaf
              by DeanP
              Hi everyone,
              I'm looking for a quality recording of the Bat out of Hell. I have the cd now but am looking for a concert or high quality cd instead(SACD?). Actually a great concert would be best. I've found a few on Amazon but I would to hear what others have and what is good.
              This one...
              10 November 2007, 16:17 Saturday
            • Burke Strickland
              An Invitiation To Visitors To HT Guide Forum
              by Burke Strickland
              We're glad you are taking a look at HT Guide Forum's Club Integra. In addition to participating where you are already a member, why not register here at HT Guide, too? If you are interested in Integra and Integra Research products, we invite you to join the discussions in this forum. Click on the word...
              25 January 2003, 22:20 Saturday
            • jss
              maybe consider DIY sub-forum for FAQs?
              by jss
              Hi guys,
              Forgive me if I'm overstepping my bounds as this is only my 4th post and I know the forum has been doing just fine without my 2 cents. Saying that, the amount of information on this forum is amazing! I'm really learning a lot as I read. I'm a total noob so a few (okay.. most) of these...
              23 August 2005, 11:14 Tuesday
            • Lex
              A gentle reminder... Choose your forum carefully
              by Lex
              I am noticing an increased propensity of cross posts that are very specific in nature to areas such as video, audio, diy, etc... all showing up in the Chalet.

              Now, we don't bust your chops on this stuff at htguide, that's a fact. Can anyone remember the last time a moderator moved a thread?...
              08 September 2001, 00:26 Saturday
            • Chris D
              Comments on this Forum Website
              by Chris D
              Can you stand a little flattery here? I've just got to say, I've recently begun to appreciate HTGuide as an A/V discussion forum more than ever. I lurk and post on a few other forums as well, and recently they've taken a noticeable turn with moderation and participation, and it's gotten confusing and...
              28 January 2003, 00:41 Tuesday
            • Loading...
            • No more items.
            Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

              Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

              Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"