New Squeezebox pre-order
Collapse
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by spiffnmeThe new RDV-1090 is Rotel's first truly "universal" player. Able to reproduce high-resolution multi-channel and stereo recordings with state-of-the-art quality playback not only with DVD-A, but also SACD discs. "We prefer to take a 'wait and see' approach to new technologies. We've waited...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by hifidezOK, so a whole bunch of budget components. But I saw the price of these getting a bit lower recently (Mk III on the way?) so thought I'd take the risk and order them.
I bought the DAC first and straight away I was impressed. I ran it side by side with my X-DACv3 but the new V-DAC II...-
Channel: Club Musical Fidelity
-
-
by LexmanToday, I sort of felt a little rough, and stayed home. I took the opportunity to disect my MC-1 and perform the long awaited EX upgrade, which I have had for a couple of months. Well, the second upgrade, that is. My first intallation way back in the summer I guess, or was it spring, failed miserably....15 November 2000, 18:16 Wednesday -
by phillipkI'm curious about the quality and type of DAC used in the rsx1056. I plan to run my squeezebox's digital out into either the 1056 or rsp-1068. (Squeezebox plays digital files streamed from my computer's hard drive in the other room... MP3s but also lossless FLAC files--it's pretty sweet and, supposedly,...-
Channel: Club Rotel
27 August 2004, 18:54 Friday -
-
by treytexagJim, at the suggestion of a friend here in Houston, I bought a squeezebox about a month ago. I like it allot, although I have yet to rip all my cd's.
I'm curious, and sorry about the dumb question, but how does the ripping of the cd's clean up the sound? Do you have to use any certain...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
- Loading...
- No more items.
