X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chip
    • Aug 2001

Ref50 Prepro

Pre ordered today. Ref50 pre-pro & Ref200.5 - 5 X 200 amp. October 15th scheduled delivery date.
    Can't wait... All silver too. Home Theater Master MX-700 remote included, fully customized for the Ref50

Chip Engle

"Concrete ain't a spectator sport"

<a href="http://www.htguide.com/bilder/index.cfm?fuseaction=arkivbilder&userid=0&selected userid=336" target="_blank">My HT
    Chip Engle

My HT
  • Chip
    • Aug 2001

Andrew or Lex:

Sorry, wrong forum.. Would one of you guys move this to "Home Theater" please. 8O

Chip Engle

<a href="http://www.htguide.com/bilder/index.cfm?fuseaction=arkivbilder&userid=0&selected userid=336" target="_blank">My HT
    Chip Engle

My HT

Comment

• RedStep
      • Sep 2002

Ahhhh, the lust of audio purest overpowers the rational thinking of financial stability...good going Chip....did they deal on it, or not??? And where did you get it???

RedStep
      We are truly a product of the decisions we make
      RedStep

Comment

• Chip
        • Aug 2001

Originally posted by Redstep
        Ahhhh, the lust of audio purest overpowers the rational thinking of financial stability...good going Chip....did they deal on it, or not??? And where did you get it???

Lol Red. I can assure you my kids will still eat at least twice a week for the rest of the year. Oh, that's right i don't have any kids, forgot.
        Tweeter, Deptford NJ. List price is $500.00 cheaper than the Ref30 was. I never pay list. I buy quite a bit of gear from a buddy of mine there.

Chip Engle

Chip Engle

My HT

Comment

• RedStep
          • Sep 2002

Kewl...I know the mark-up, but didn't know if the salespeople had the authority to move on the list. I will buy mine from tweeter also here in Dallas (Next Year ) and that is some good info. Thanks!

RedStep
          RedStep

Comment

• SiliGoose
            • Aug 2000

Oops! Double-post.

-Sili
            www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• SiliGoose
              • Aug 2000

Looks like it'll be a kick-ass pre/pro. I can't wait to read your reviews. Hope your wait is a short one!

-Sili
              www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Chip
                • Aug 2001

Originally posted by SiliGoose
                Looks like it'll be a kick-ass pre/pro. I can't wait to read your reviews. Hope your wait is a short one!

I hope it's a short wait too Sili ! Doesn't CEDIA start today ? Does anyone have a link to a site for CEDIA coverage ?

Chip Engle

Chip Engle

My HT

Comment

• RedStep
                  • Sep 2002

OK Chip, time has come to express the emotion of true bliss in a review of the coveted Ref 50 8)

RedStep
                  RedStep

Comment

• Chip
                    • Aug 2001

Originally posted by redstep
                    OK Chip, time has come to express the emotion of true bliss in a review of the coveted Ref 50 8)

I wish it was time.. but it ain't. The 25th is the new scheduled date in Tweeter's computer. I should have it shortly thereafter. Anything further on B&K gear should be talked about in the B&K area.

Chip Engle

Chip Engle

My HT

Comment

Working...
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"