NAT Audio Magma

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mjb
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 1485

    #1

    NAT Audio Magma

    Just look at this beauty. "designed to be the most powerful tube amplifier ever built". :T



    - Mike

    Main System:
    B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
    Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100
  • spyboy
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2005
    • 118

    #2
    Originally posted by mjb
    Just look at this beauty. "designed to be the most powerful tube amplifier ever built". :T



    http://www.audiojunkies.com/blog/789...r-monster-tube

    That is really beautiful. For $55,000, I would rather have an Infinity M35X.

    Comment

    • 1Michael
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2006
      • 295

      #3
      I think I'll buy a house first...
      Michael
      Chesapeake Va.

      Comment

      • Chris D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Dec 2000
        • 16875

        #4
        Looks nice. Wonder how it sounds.
        CHRIS

        Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

        Comment

        • Hdale85
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 16133

          #5
          Thats a huge tube! And I've never seen one that looks like that.

          Comment

          • joetama
            Senior Member
            • May 2006
            • 786

            #6
            I bet that could heat a house...
            -Joe

            Comment

            Related Topics

            Collapse

            • ruseriousclark
              Nat P research
              by ruseriousclark
              At the risk of sounding like the newbie I am...I've run into some design issues that need some expert insight.

              I've seen and researched multiple different Nat-P designs from bookshelf to towers, ported and sealed.

              I'm ridding myself of my commercial Infinity's for a home...
              25 February 2007, 00:12 Sunday
            • jmik26
              My Nat P Build
              by jmik26
              Background
              I started researching speaker builds couple months ago. I narrowed it down to the Modula MTM or Nat P's. Due to money constraints I went with the Nat P.
              This is my Third DIY speaker project. My first project was the Lou C Topaz's and second were the Tri Trix which both sounded...
              29 March 2011, 17:16 Tuesday
            • ModMark
              Indeed, the force is strong with Nat P's
              by ModMark
              An observation from a lurker...

              I have a $500 budget for a speaker project (L/R speakers) and have spent way too much time researching DIY speakers but in the end, the Nat P's seem to dominate the DIY world for this budget.

              Now of course, a good design does not go bad....
              27 September 2011, 08:45 Tuesday
            • Blazin_Jason
              Getting the itch, new rears needed in Nat P setup...
              by Blazin_Jason
              Looking to tinker and build another set of speakers. Back in '09 I finished my setup and it hasn't changed to this day. I would like to add some rear speakers now, pretty set on towers. Currently I have this: CJD 150 center, Nat P's ported off the onkyo 706, (2 12w6v2 JL's EP2500 sealed). I use this...
              01 February 2015, 01:11 Sunday
            • Karma
              Beauty IS as Beauty DOES; A Personal View
              by Karma
              HI All,
              I originally posted this in the thread concerning 805S dedicated stands in the B&W forum where the logic of buying these perceived expensive stands was being questioned and I was defending the stands and an ideal. But then I thought my views on the issue might have more legs as a...
              11 November 2006, 13:42 Saturday
            • Loading...
            • No more items.
            Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

              Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

              Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"