NAT Audio Magma
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by mjbJust look at this beauty. "designed to be the most powerful tube amplifier ever built". :T
http://www.audiojunkies.com/blog/789...r-monster-tube
That is really beautiful. For $55,000, I would rather have an Infinity M35X.- Bottom
Related Topics
Collapse
-
At the risk of sounding like the newbie I am...I've run into some design issues that need some expert insight.
I've seen and researched multiple different Nat-P designs from bookshelf to towers, ported and sealed.
I'm ridding myself of my commercial Infinity's for a home...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by jmik26Background
I started researching speaker builds couple months ago. I narrowed it down to the Modula MTM or Nat P's. Due to money constraints I went with the Nat P.
This is my Third DIY speaker project. My first project was the Lou C Topaz's and second were the Tri Trix which both sounded...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by ModMarkAn observation from a lurker...
I have a $500 budget for a speaker project (L/R speakers) and have spent way too much time researching DIY speakers but in the end, the Nat P's seem to dominate the DIY world for this budget.
Now of course, a good design does not go bad....-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by Blazin_JasonLooking to tinker and build another set of speakers. Back in '09 I finished my setup and it hasn't changed to this day. I would like to add some rear speakers now, pretty set on towers. Currently I have this: CJD 150 center, Nat P's ported off the onkyo 706, (2 12w6v2 JL's EP2500 sealed). I use this...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by KarmaHI All,
I originally posted this in the thread concerning 805S dedicated stands in the B&W forum where the logic of buying these perceived expensive stands was being questioned and I was defending the stands and an ideal. But then I thought my views on the issue might have more legs as a...-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment