X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

Oh the pain...

I have been without HT for 9 days now, and have another week or so to go...
    Last Sunday I tore my htpc apart, sent the M-audio card along with my new video capture card (highly modified by another guy) to someone who's building me a new 1.4ghz, Radeon based htpc.
    I then took the rest of my old htpc added a cheap creative labs audio card, modem, all in one printer/scanner/copier, and the needed software to turn it into my daughter's new college computer...oh, the sacrifices we make!
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

9 days ? Isn't that one for the Guinness Book Of Records ? Hope it's not much longer. We miss your dvd posts.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Bing Fung
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000

Way to be a "DAD" Kenny

Bing
      Bing

Comment

• KennyG
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Sep 2000

Bing, very true...I'm doing this with a smile...I'm doing this with a smile...I'm...hell I'm tried of smiling about this...

This hasn't stopped me from buying discs, yesterday I bought: Enemy at the Gates, and 15 minutes (saw both at the theater, excellent movies) a couple days before that it was Chocolat and Snatch, next week it's "the Wicker Man"...so I'll have alot of movie watching to do when the new htpc arrives.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"