X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Advance notice regarding...

Our DVD Lotto Contests sponsored by Alpha DVD. When the current March Avia contest is over around the 5th, the next contest will last for 2 months, not 1. Ralph is a great guy, but hey, he doesn't stamp these Avias in his basement. Do ya Ralph? lol.

We are fortunate that Alpha is staying with us the next 4 months, and is offering you guys up some nice prices once again. 3 cheers for Ralph! 3 cheers for Ralph! (More details on the rest of the contest when the time comes.) I just wanted to be sure everyone had a chance to get entered for the next Avia drawing, as well as the other very interesting DVDs located in DVD Lotto.

Enjoy and may all your signals be non-interlaced someday,
    Lex

P.S. Isn't it nice when bad news actually turns out to be good?
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Yes, we are all greatful to Ralph (Alpha DVD) for the prizes he has presented to the forum. Thanks for taking care of us!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• rlabarge
      • Jan 2001

Actually I do work out of my basement!

About three years ago I located all of my DVD production gear into a few hundred square feet of my basement, and that is where I develop all of my DVD titles, including AVIA. If I could afford DVD replication equipment I suppose I could put that in the basement too, but then I dont have a few million dollars to spare!

AVIA is replicated by Sony Disc Manufacturing, locate in Ohio. Most of my other titles are replicated at Panasonic Disc Services Company in Torrance, California.

Ralph LaBarge
      Managing Partner, Alpha DVD
      Author, "DVD Authoring & Production"
      rlabarge@alphadvd.com
      Ralph LaBarge
      Managing Partner, Alpha DVD
      Author, "DVD Authoring & Production"
      rlabarge@alphadvd.com

Comment

• Robbie
        • Aug 2000

I just wanted to add my thanx to Ralph. If I were to acutally win one of those DVDs I would have a more glowing thanx. Hint

Robbie

Comment

• KennyG
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Sep 2000

Enter in the next AVIA drawing?
          Heck even if you don't win, Alpha is giving an excellent discount on it...this is one disc you usually don't see discounted by 15 bucks.

Comment

• Lexman
            Super Senior Member
            • Jun 2000

Ralph, lol. Well, at least your not doing it in the dining room as I am. Wait, that didn't sound to good, did it? lol. Interesting process Ralph.

Kenny, you make a good point. Ralph has had a good deal on Avia, and lets face it, everyone can't win. So, if you really need Avia now, why wait, just click the banner below, and jet on over there. Ralph gives superior customer service.

Thank you,
            Lex

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"