X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Susan
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

AV Goody Places in San Diego?

Gotta fly out to San Diego for 5 days..any neat goody places out there? I want the mid to upper end goodies! Ready for a good drool session...
    Susan
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

Strangely enough I was in my second home last year (San Diego) and was looking for a showroom that could show me some front projectors...I couldn't find one! All I can tell you is to get in the phone books when you get out there, check San Diego and the surrounding areas (Escondido, Poway, El Cajon etc.)

Comment

• Digital Bob
      • Aug 2000

Hi Susan,

You might want to check out Tweeter while you are out there. Formerly DOW stereo they are undergoing a change with new ownership and are beginning to carry better gear including B&K, Sonus Faber, REL, Pioneer Elite video, etc. Upper midfi mostly for now it seems.

Hope this helps and have a great flight,

dB
      dB

Comment

• Susan
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

thanks guys...just think..a day of watching movies in the sky...but then...it's tiny screen and no surround-sound!oh woe! :=)
        have a good week!
        SS

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"