X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Mel really stepped in it

I'll say one thing, he does ok with the ladies when drunk, or I guess anytime, huh? :B

Heck, even his mug shot don't look bad for a 1.2 breathelizer.

I seriously hope Mel gets the help he needs, if it's that bad. Maybe it is, maybe it was just a ploy to make him look good, who can say.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Well his pop was a hardcore anti-semite and some of that is bound to rub off, but I like to think that maybe he truly doesn't believe what he said that night and if he is sincere in wanting to redeem himself, I say give him a chance. As for whether this will damage his career; I really doubt it. In Hollywood the bottom line is the only thing that matters.

What Mel really has to worry about is how his wife and children will be affected after seeing those pictures of him and those ladies.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Only in America..... :lol: I think I'll be staying out of this discussion...WAAAAAY too many opportunities for things to go sideways in discussion here IMO.
      Jason

Comment

• PewterTA
        • Nov 2004

Ha ha, Mel's Dad lives about 20 or so miles from me in Washington county. Ha ha. I never knew that until all this came about...

Since I wasn't there to witness what all happened...I can't say whether I believe everything or not. Either way, it's stupid to act like that when you are completely sh$t faced. Even more stupid to drive and take other's lives in your hands...
        Digital Audio makes me Happy.
        -Dan

Comment

• Arneson
          • Jan 2006

The Southpark version of Mel is one I can't get over.
          Just refer to him as Pel Mel from now on.
          Jim

Comment

• whoaru99
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by PewterTA
            Ha ha, Mel's Dad lives about 20 or so miles from me in Washington county. Ha ha. I never knew that until all this came about...

Since I wasn't there to witness what all happened...I can't say whether I believe everything or not. Either way, it's stupid to act like that when you are completely sh$t faced. Even more stupid to drive and take other's lives in your hands...
            Thought I read somewhere, but not positive, that it was all caught on a police video.
            There are some things which are impossible to know, but it is impossible to know which things these are. :scratchhead:

----JAFFE'S PRECEPT

Comment

• plincoln
              • May 2006

Originally posted by Lex
              I'll say one thing, he does ok with the ladies when drunk, or I guess anytime, huh? :B

Heck, even his mug shot don't look bad for a 1.2 breathelizer.

I seriously hope Mel gets the help he needs, if it's that bad. Maybe it is, maybe it was just a ploy to make him look good, who can say.
              1.2 and he'd be dead :E
              Stuff for Sale/Trade

Comment

• Lex
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Apr 2001

Well, I really didn't touch the political remarks, mostly I was commenting about the images of him liking the ladies. I frankly hadn't even thought about him being married. whoops! Of course, he can probably tell the wife he was just making fans happy, well hey,it could work.

As for the anti semite, we should well leave that alone here politically speaking. I had no idea bout his Dad, or him as possibly being so.
                Doug

Comment

• MarcoV
                  • Oct 2005

Mel's career is on the downside and this just brought out his true colors. His father is a racist.

Comment

• Chris D
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Dec 2000

Perhaps this would be better in the "After Midnight" area...
                    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
                    - Pleasantville

Comment

• Lex
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Apr 2001

ok, I think this is about enough. Guys, lighten up. I posted this mostly as fun about mel hugging the women. I'm not touching the political stuff, and as far as hear say about his Dad, unless you know that to be so personally, I really think that's best left alone as well. Who the heck really knows his Dad? I sure don't.

locked.
                      Doug

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"