X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scriffer
    • Oct 2005

Help Needed

Howdy all,

It's been awhile since I've posted, but I've just been presented with a problem.

I'm at my grandfather's house, and he has a home theater system with an Integra 8.3 receiver, Crestron Pro2 Controller, Runco DLP projector, Furman power center, and DirectTV. No problem yet, except that I'm trying to watch the NBA playoffs, and we're getting sound but no picture from DirectTV.

The Runco only displays Searching for whatever you've selected, and we've tried changing all the inputs manually. There's an error light on the Crestron, but I don't know how to interpret it. Also, I don't have the means to get access to the back panel, but I'm confident the hookups are right since it was professionally installed.

Thanks all,

Ben
  • Audiophiliac
    • Apr 2006

Could be a number of things. Check video assignments on the Integra, do a reboot the Pro 2, and reboot the satellite receiver.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"