X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tags
    • Mar 2006

Expert Advice Needed

I am in the market for a new av receiver........my room is 25x15......I am planning on going with the JBL - (6) 100w satellite speakers with a 300/400w sub......I do not want to spend more than $500 on a receiver........any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.......Thanks!
  • tags
    • Mar 2006

Ok.....after reading some threads......I have narrowed it down to either the Pioneer 1015 and the Yamaha 5890....which system should I get??....some threads are saying something about the Pioneer not having Lip Synch correction.....is that a big issue?? Thanks!

Comment

• PewterTA
      • Nov 2004

It's not a super big issue, but it's a featuer that can be useful at time.

I've had yamaha and I think they are great receivers. They are a little bit on the bright side, but should match very well with the JBLs.
      Digital Audio makes me Happy.
      -Dan

Comment

• aud19
        Twin Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2003

Lip-synch "should" only be a problem if you use an external video scaler. Otherwise you shouldn't have to use it
        Jason

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"