New logos for DD+ and DTS-HD sound formats?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

New logos for DD+ and DTS-HD sound formats?

With Blu-Ray and HD-DVD coming out, we're about to get new sound formats of Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD.

I'm wondering if anybody knows of logos for these new sound formats. Have you seen any? And more importantly, do you HAVE any copies of these logos?

I'm about to make some new signs for my theater, and instead of having DD and DTS signs made that will be obsolete in a few months, it would be great if I could make signs with the new sound format logos.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Here's what I've found so far, from the DTS and Dolby websites:

I'd sure like something better if I can find it, though. I don't think these are final and current logos, either.
    CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

They look pretty "simple" with a little know-how and a decent graphics program you should be able to recreate them at much higher quality and in a vector format
      Jason

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

DTS has changed logo's as of CES. I haven't seen one for DTS-HD, but the old logo is out.. It can be seen on the newest demo disc.

Kevin D.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Chris D
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Dec 2000

Thanks, Kevin. Not sure, are you talking about those rings on top of the DTS on that picture? The dts itself seems to be the same font as ever.

On the DTS website, there's actually a scrolling window in the middle that has a slightly different font for the "HD" in the DTS-HD logo above. More blocky instead of the more abstract lines. But it's a macromedia window, so I can't link to the picture itself.
          CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Kevin D
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Oct 2002

Yeah, the DTS with the rings above it. I took a survey after CES later and they had a bunch of questions about the new logo and what we thought.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"