X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PSUfan
    • May 2004

HT Signs

Can anyone share with me a place to order a DTS theatre sign or some HT signage in general. Chris D. had given me a link to the website for Showcase Signs but they have been down for a while for improvements.

Thanks,
    Shane
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

If you contact Soundgravy on these forums he has made some pretty sweet signs that he sells on ebay time to time. Probably could even pop out a DTS one for you.

Comment

• Dave999
      • Mar 2007

TheaterXtreme sells them. They are a franchaise. I am sure they are also available on the internet. Here is the link http://www.theaterxtreme.com/ .

Comment

• Chris D
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Dec 2000

Yeah, I noticed that Showcase Signs was down for improvements. Personally, I'd wait for them, or better yet, just E-mail Nick Pearson direct, as he will customize everything for you, and can make things not even seen on his site anyway. info@showcase-signs.com That's how he made my Parasound sign. His signs have to be seen in person to be believed.
        CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

Comment

• PSUfan
          • May 2004

Just a FYI for everyone........I sent an email to Nick at Showcase Signs after trying the website several times that is down for improvement. Within 2 hours Nick responded and verified what my order would be. The next day the invoice was waiting for payment via paypal. Now, within a few short days I will proudly display my new ht sign. Great service! Thanks for the information Chris!

Shane

Comment

• june
            • Feb 2005

Got mine from my local movie theathers. DTS from Cinemart & DOLBY DIGITAL from Regal.
            June
            "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"

Comment

• chrispy35
              • Feb 2004

I bought a sign from Steve's Audio Signs on eBay (signman200). It was cheap, a nice size and looked good.

Current DTS sign for auction.

Chris P.

Comment

• Chris D
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Dec 2000

Cool, Shane, I hope you told him I sent you. Matter of fact, with the new audio formats I may need to get some new signs too!

june - nice score!
                CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Nick P
                  • May 2004

Thanks Shane and Chris! :T

The Showcase-Signs site is down indefinitely. I have a limited supply of acrylic left and after that it may be a long time before/if I reopen so if anyone wants signs made now is the time to do it.

Comment

• Chris D
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Dec 2000

Oh, hey, Nick, and welcome! :banana: Hmmmm.... so I need to buy me some signs from you! Perhaps we should talk, then.
                    CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• psychdoc
                      • May 2005

Ok, I'll bite....
                      My interest is sparked, can I see what type of signs you guys have (/recently purchased) regarding Parasound? Do they light up? Can you ask for one that lights up (black background with fluorescent writing?)? How much does it cost? I think this stuff is cool, does this make me an addict? More importantly, can I legally treat myself??????? :roll:
                      Seriously though, can you guys give me some info and some links???

Comment

• Chris D
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        • Dec 2000

Sure, I've got several threads here in the Guide with pictures of my old theater and the signs I'm talking about. I've moved, and have a new theater that looks very different, but took the signs (and lots of other stuff) with me. I don't have my stuff unpacked yet in my new house, so the signs aren't up at my new place yet.

CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Nick P
                          • May 2004

Chris - shoot me an email and let me know what you're thinking about having made into a sign.

Matt - I emailed you some pictures for reference...did you get them?

Comment

Working...
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"