X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kurtholz
    • Feb 2005

must have tweak

Hey all

I think i have seen everything now, can you believe someone actually makes these, and then finds people to buy them

it's scary, these people live amongst us, hahaha

a bottle of rocks, and they sell, look at his feedback, amazing

• GregLett
    • May 2005

That's crazy!
    Greg

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
      Jason

Comment

• wildfire99
        • Aug 2005

I put some pebbles on top of my sub and it made the sound worse when the pebbles started to vibrate and dance on top. I guess the atomic lattice structure of common garden pebbles is just inferior. Darn you, generic audio pebble brands!

Of course, this kind of thing happens every day, in every industry. It's probably one of the oldest product marketing schemes there is (the "it's special" clause).
        - Patrick
        "But it's more fun when it doesn't make sense!"

Comment

• LikeCoiledSteel
          • May 2004

Do we have to freeze them first?

Comment

• Azeke
            Super Senior Member
            • Mar 2003

That's scary. How did you happen to find that ?

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• Clive
              Former Moderator
              • Jan 2002

Mind my ignorance, but, how can something that's rock solid absorb sound?

Please be advised I barely passed physics! BUT!!? :E
              CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?

Comment

• Azeke
                Super Senior Member
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Clive
                Mind my ignorance, but, how can something that's rock solid absorb sound?

Please be advised I barely passed physics! BUT!!? :E
                Pebbles have a larger absorption rate than rocks, due to their unique molecular structure :rofl: .

Azeke

Comment

• kurtholz
                  • Feb 2005

OK, i have done some research on this, and have decided on a course of action,

First off, i live in Bixby,Oklahoma, which is known to have the most sound improving dirt on the planet, i am selling mason jars of fresh dirt that you place anywhere in your house,this will add 250 watts of power to any system, and at the same time, the atmospheric waves Bixby dirt emits will keep you safe from any and all alien abductions

this is not the same dirt that was found in the grassy knole after Kennedy was shot, but the highly sought after higher quality sound Bixby dirt

as a test, i am offering test jars for only $500 a piece, please place your order fast as there is a limited supply

hahahhahahhahaa

check the guy's other listing, it's even worse, the miracle clock'

i surely have seen everything now

:-)

Kurt

Comment

• NMyTree
                    • May 2004

All Brilliant Pebbles undergo extensive preparation/assembly procedures...

Is that so? Let me guess, these pebbles can be and will be pain-stakenly fined tuned, to each customer's individual system? :rofl:

The sound with Brilliant Pebble is less distorted, more open, more dynamic, with deeper and more transparent soundstage.

Wow, all that from some freakin' pebbles? Do they do dishes, dust, vacume and mop?

kurtholz, will you please fine tune three jars of that wonderous soil specifically for my system, please? Thanks :B
                    Tony

Comment

• kurtholz
                      • Feb 2005

hahhaha, how about a specially tuned timex clock with special battery , fine tuned to go with the acoustic Bixby dirt, i could also provide a special voodoo doll that eradicates all bad frequency anomolies

i could do this couldnt i

hahahahha

enjoy

Kurt

Comment

• gianni
                        • Nov 2002

The least they could do is fill them with Jelly Belly's.

Comment

• wildfire99
                          • Aug 2005

Perhaps you could sell them to singers as special acoustically damped jelly bellys. Improve your vocal range with just one of these prior to performance, and one every 30 minutes to maintain their special damping properties.

You could go a step further and actually insert a small throat lozenge inside each for some real benefit.
                          - Patrick
                          "But it's more fun when it doesn't make sense!"

Comment

• rdram
                            • Mar 2005

Well now...

Let's not laugh this off entirely. I've found that certain "precious and semi-precious stones", when purchased and placed at strategic points within the house...at the correct time of year, can have a significant impact on the sound quality of my components.

Darn...seems I could have accomplished the same thing with a clock...a cheap one too...with an orange dot...

RD

Comment

Working...
                            Searching...Please wait.
                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                            Search Result for "|||"