Sources for Hi-Res DL's

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

Related Topics

Collapse

  • Shawn Parr
    Velodyne DLS-3750 vs DLS-3750R
    by Shawn Parr
    Okay, I know this is a bit low end compared to what you guys usually discuss around here, but I was curious if any of you have heard and compared the newer model DSL series by Velodyne to the older models?

    I have a DLS-3750 that I use with a Tannoy system, and I'm rather fond of it. ...
    12 March 2006, 01:07 Sunday
  • Russ L
    Audiophile Recordings at Real World Records?
    by Russ L
    I just checked out Peter Gabriel's label Real World Records and theres a large selection of world music. I know that his label uses excellent ADAs from Prism Audio. The same as used by Lord of the Rings @ Apple Studios and at Chrysalis Records. Has anyone bought CDs from Real World? I also listened...
    23 August 2007, 18:49 Thursday
  • gerardo campos
    subwoofer b&w Asw750 vs Velodyne Dls 4000
    by gerardo campos
    Hi Guys


    I want to know which subwoofer is better B&W ASW750 or Velodyne Dls 4000, i used for music and ht.

    I know that B&W have very good reputation but i know that velodyne only produce subwoofers, so i want to know which one would be better.
    ...
    12 December 2008, 22:17 Friday
  • madmac
    Cleaning Vinyl records?
    by madmac
    Hey all,

    I'm curious as to how you all clean your vinyl records?. What do you use? Do you use a solvent at all? How do you remove dust off your records etc?

    I'm especially interested in DYI home made solutions and techniques to keeping your vinyl records clean and dust...
    03 November 2014, 14:27 Monday
  • JonMarsh
    Tower Records getting with the program on Hi Rez digital
    by JonMarsh
    A report from the front lines; more and more Tower Records Stores are adding a special rack for high Rez Digital, and it' finally come to my lowly Tower store in Dublin, CA, in the good old East SF Bay. This rack includes a mix of DTS surround disks (not many), DVD-A disks (even fewer!) and about 35-50...
    11 March 2001, 12:25 Sunday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"