X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

To Showtime Executives if reading... Request Californication Blu Ray

We'd like Californication, the complete series introduced in Blu Ray format please! Now that the series is concluded, it's the perfect time to introduce it as a package deal.

Please.

Thanks.

For those that don't know Californication, it is a Showtime original series, that ran 8-12 episodes a year for 7 years. The series has ended this year, since they decided to end it, and crashed it into the ground hard I thought. The last season was not true Californication. It was some watered down poorly written version of what Hank had been about the first 6 years. When I re-watch, I will likely not watch the last season as much, it's just not worth much. Very little seemed to be worthy of the series the last season. I just think they didn't care, just wanted to end it. That's sad, because the writing had been so great previously.

Natascha McElhone played the part of Karen, formerly from the movie Ronin. She was born in London, in 69. I always liked her. Everyone else was made famous by Californication the series except for Hank, which of course, became famous from the X-Files, or they were guest stars that came on board for up to a season or so. There were a few great guest stars.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

What is Californication about Lex ??
    Dan Madden :T

Comment

• Hdale85
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

A writer and his messed up life. It's quite good, although if you're one that can't stand curse words, or sexual themes then I would say stay away lol.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"