X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paisley
    • Oct 2004

Jamo speaker advise needed

Hi,

I am looking for some feedback on the Jamo PJ-HCS4500 Home Cinema 5 speaker set.

Is it a decent set of speakers for music and home theatre?

thanks in advance
  • mcwilson
    • Sep 2004

paisley-

Where is that set sold? It's not listed on the JAMO site, and I can only find that set on a .ru site (Russian?). I have the JAMO D8s for my HT and I love it. Music and movies sound awesome. I can't give you an opinion on your specific set because I don't know what products are included.

When I was shopping around for my HT components, I listened to JAMO, Klipsch, Monitor Audio, and B & W. I went with JAMO. JAMO makes good products. Whether you're getting a good deal depends on how much you're paying. Are you familiar with the dealer?

Comment

• paisley
      • Oct 2004

thank you for the feedback - I will drop the guys at Jamo an email and see what they say about the system. The price is great and the dealer is a large , well established franchise in this country.
      It comes with the Panasonic SA-HE75S Home Theater Receiver...any comments on that?
      Last edited by paisley; 04 October 2004, 17:07 Monday.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"