X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eddiem67
    • Jun 2004

Ok upgrade bug

I want to step up to the next level, I currently own a Denon 4802R but am now looking for pre processer and a 7 channel amp (1-3 pcs) for Klipsch KLF30 (x2), KLFC7 (x1), and KSP-S6 (x4) speakers, kinda looking for bang for the buck ie Rotel...any other brands I should be looking at?
    My Car Audio
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Well as you can guess Rotel would be my pick for bang/buck criteria. However... Nad, Outlaw, Parasound, Anthem, Arcam... All companies to look at. (Some of those require some extra bucks however...)

Jason
    Jason

Comment

• Sonnie Parker
      • Jan 2002

I'm probably fixin' to have a Rotel 1066 that will be a big bang for the buck pre/pro... black... mint.

Comment

• Burke Strickland
        • Sep 2001

Please clarify

Originally posted by Sonnie Parker
        I'm probably fixin' to have a Rotel 1066 that will be a big bang for the buck pre/pro... black... mint.
        Sonnie -- does that mean you plan to buy (another) one or are you thinking of putting yours up for sale in the near future?

Eddie -- Another brand you might want to take a look at in addition to the ones suggested above is Integra. Their DTC-9.4 pre/pro and DTA-9.4 seven channel amp are loaded with appealing features and are fairly reasonably priced. Info on Integra separates

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Sonnie Parker
          • Jan 2002

I'm relatively sure I'll be putting mine up for sale in the extremely near future. Probably in the next 3-10 days.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"