X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris Cargen
    • Dec 2003

What Pre-pro's Cure Lip Sync Problems?

Besides the Rotel RSP-1098 and Anthem AV20, what other Pre-pro's cure out of sync Audio with Video?

Thanks,

Chris
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Both the Integra DTC-9.4 and the Integra Research RDC-7 allow the user to adjust for unwanted asynchronous video and audio tracks. The DTC-9.4's A/V Sync functions in a range from 0.0 ms to 74.0 ms in increments of 0.5 ms with a default of 0.0 ms. The Integra Research RDC-7's A/V Sync functions in the range of 0.0 ms to 120.0 ms in increments of 0.5 ms with a default of 0.0 ms.

For more information on the DTC-9.4 and other Integra Home Theater products: http://www.integrahometheater.com

For more information on the RDC-7 and other Integra Research products: http://www.integraresearch.com

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• ht_addict
      • Dec 2002

My new Yamaha RX-V1400 supports this feature. I know its a receiver, but it also makes and excellent pre/pro.

ht_addict

Comment

• Michael Mohrmann
        • Feb 2003

The Lexicon MC-1 (v4 software), MC-8 and MC-12 have the feature, from 1 to 60 ms in 1 ms increments. The MC-1 with v3 software allows for a range from 1 to 30 ms. I would imagine that the Lexicon DC-1 and DC-2 would also have this feature.

Michael

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

Michael, the only adjustment similar to that I could find was a delay on the rear channels. Are you sure about this? If so, I'd like to know the menu path for it.

Lex
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Michael Mohrmann
            • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Lex
            Michael, the only adjustment similar to that I could find was a delay on the rear channels. Are you sure about this? If so, I'd like to know the menu path for it.
            Lex,

Which Lexicon processor do you have? I previously owned the MC-1 v4 and know that it had the feature, called "A/V Sync Delay" or something like that.

Michael

Comment

• Lex
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Apr 2001

I have the MC-12.

Lex
              Doug

Comment

• Michael Mohrmann
                • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Lex
                I have the MC-12.
                In the MC-12 User Guide Rev. 1, starting on page 3-32, is a section entitled A/V SYNC DELAY. This is the parameter that allows you to delay the audio portion of the MC-12's output by up to 60 ms in order to sync up with the video output. As far as I can tell, this parameter is global for all inputs selected (i.e. DVD1, CD, VCR, etc.).

To access this menu, traverse the following:

MAIN MENU -> SETUP -> DISPLAYS -> A/V SYNC DELAY

Michael

Comment

• Lex
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Apr 2001

Thanks Michael, I'll check that out!

Lex
                  Doug

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"