X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aeromos
    • Jun 2003

Upgrading!!!

Hi All,

I'd like to get some feedback from you a/v gurus. I'm looking at upgrading my whole HT system gradually (receiver and speakers). In what order should I do this and what combinations would go well together? I don't want to have to upgrade for a while after I finish with this upgrade.

Receiver
    I'd love to go pre/pro right away but may have to wait longer to do so. The other options is get a good receiver then add amp after speakers. The ratio for HT/music that I would use the system for is 80/20. The following are what I'm looking at. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Arcam Diva AVR200 Receiver - (Sounded really nice for both HT and
    music. Only 5.1 though. $1700 CDN)
    Pioneer Elite VSX-45TX - (Has upsampling for audio. Has USB that I could
    use to play mp3 from computer which I normally listen to at home.
    Sounded awesome with M&K's 750 THX. 7 channels.
    $2000 - $2200 CDN)
    Rotel RSX-1055 - (Sound great with B&W's I listened to. Only listened to
    2 front mains and centre that may be out of my budget for
    speaker. 5.1 or 7.1 with additional stereo amp. $2000 CDN)
    Integra, Denon

Pre/Pro
    Rotel RSP-1066/RMB-1075 - (Ideally I would like to get this combo but
    don't know if I'll be patient enough to wait longer due to cost. An
    option would be to get the RSX-1055 first then add the amp later.
    $2000 / $1500-1700 - totalling $3500-3700 CDN)

Speakers
    I've always wanted to get towers for the L/R mains. Also I'm leaning more towards dipoles for surrounds since they seem to give you a wider sweet spot. These are what I'm considering. Approximately $6000 for
    speaker system with sub.

Monitor Audio Silver Series
    L/R Front - S8 (towers) - $2300/pair CDN
    L/R Rear - SFX (di-pole and bi-pole modes) - $1100/pair CDN
    Centre - S-LCR - $900 CDN
    Sub - FB210 - $1499 CDN
    *Note - These sounded awesome both HT and music.

M&K
    L/R Front - LCR-851
    L/R Rear - K4 Tripole
    Centre - Center 851
    Sub - Don't remember model
    *Note - These sounded great but seemed very directional. I could
    pinpoint where the centre channel was when I went off axis.
    These are roughly around the same price point as the Monitor
    Audios.

B&W, Paradigm, Energy (Not sure what models as I've yet to really
    audition them in 5.1.)

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!!

Aeromos

Aeromos
    Enjoy life, it's too short to waste!!
    My Collection
    Aeromos
    My Collection
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Well from your options above I'd get the Rotel 1055 receiver with the Monitor audio speakers. Adding a seperate power amp to the 1055 would help your 2 channel experience but the 1055's amps are pretty good amps already. I've owned Denon's before and auditioned nearly all the other contenders and there's not much that can beat the Rotel sound...at least not near its price point.

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Hi Aeromos, welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with the Arcam at all. Elite has been a good solid brand for me. I've got an RPTV, receiver for the bedroom, and 2 DVD changers and a CD changer.

I think as to which is the right decision. Evaluate your budget, personal tastes, and above all listen! and make the decisiont that's right for you.

That's the best advice I've got.

Lex
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Danbry39
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Sep 2002

As far as separates, the Outlaw 950 pre-pro and 7100 (7X's 100) power amp go, as a package from Outlaw, for $1598 U.S. and generally are considered a great bargain for what you get. However, I'm not sure about shipping, etc. to Canada. Andrew's suggestion of the Rotel 1055 is also a great option. I own an Arcam CD player and if that's any indication, their receiver should be exceptional. Like Rotel, they seem to be a company that places priority on sonics over extra features, many of which a lot of people will hardly ever use. One feature I would really like is the auto-callibration, which I think, but am not sure, that model Pioneer has.

I know there's some debate on this, but I firmly believe you should choose your speakers first I believe they have the most dramatic impact on sound. I would choose electronics that bring out the best sound from those speakers thereafter.

Audition as many speakers as you can. Listen analytically, as well as viscerally. Listen for the tonal qualities of instruments such as piano, guitar, voice, violin, etc., as well as things such as sound stage, on music you're real familiar with.

I'd also audition the speakers at home, if possible, because room accoustics can impact the sound significantly. A lot of people buy speakers in a show room and wonder why they don't sound the same at home. Well, with different rooms surrounding them and different electronics feeding them, the sonic characteristics will also differ.

One last thing I'd like to mention. I love buying new equipment. I take my time and enjoy the process. Don't let a salesman push you into buying something you might regret later on. A good salesman will be of great informational benefit, but in the end it's you ears.

Oh, and by the way, when you do buy, Lex sells some great cables for a very decent price and I'm not just saying that because he runs this joint. You'll want some decent quality there to bring out the best in your new equipment.

Keith
        Keith

Comment

• Uncle Clive
          Former Moderator
          • Jan 2002

Hi fellow Torontonian welcome to the guide. Whenever you've narrowed down your selection/s..... I can give you the names of A/V stores in and around town where you may audition and/or purchase these items. You may Email me or post here for my help if needed. Please do speak with Lex as Danbry39 suggested regarding cables and advise on cables. You will be amazed at the difference it will make. Hope you'll stick around, your friendly inputs will be appreciated.

CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?
          CLIVE

Comment

• Aeromos
            • Jun 2003

Hey guys,

Thanks for taking the time and responding!! I haven't had a chance to reply. Right now it's probably a toss up between the Pioneer Elite VSX-45TX and the Rotel RSX-1055 receivers. I really like the option of hooking up the Pioneer with my mp3's via USB. However I also liked the Rotel simply for the clean sound and how much raving you guys seem to do in this forum especially in the Sound&Vision forum. All you guys can't be wrong (haha)!! Let's not forget the beautiful design and how clean it looks.

The other thing I have to consider is I would like to be able to purchase everything from one retailer. Two stores I've been to are willing to give me a discount of about 10-15% even if I buy gradually as I'm expecting to do. The only possible obstacle is that one store has the Pioneer Elite and the Monitor Audio Speakers (I really loved the sound of these). The other has Rotel which I've auditioned with M&K's and B&W's.

Oh and Clive, I've been to Musonic (Kingston Rd.) and Brentview Electronics (Mt. Pleasant). The other place I may go to audition equipment at is Audio-One (Steeles & Hwy. 400).

Aeromos
            My Collection
            Aeromos
            My Collection

Comment

• mattburk
              • Feb 2003

How would you compare the sound between the M&K speakers vrs. the B&W speakers that you listend to on the Rotel 1055?
              www.mycstone.com
              www.coverednow.com
              www.biarenton.com

Comment

• Uncle Clive
                Former Moderator
                • Jan 2002

Audio One is a great store. They are located at 3200 Steeles Avenue just west of Jane Street. My friend GINO is a very nice guy. Let him know that you were sent by us from HT guide. They carry a wide range of products, but just like you, I like Monitor Audio too especially the silver 5s! However, AUDIO ONE does not have them, but hey, while you're there, you may want to listen to those Maggies! Now if you go one block further west, you will see Tabanghi Electronics they have the Monitor audios' full line.

One other place (if I may) recomend is CANDIAN SOUND @ 272 Queen st. east in Brampton. See Mr. Don Bell. Let him know you were sent from here too. (3 blocks west of 410 north side). Rotel;B&W;Lexican;Carvers;Integra/research the works.......well built listening rooms! Give them a try.

Any Panasonic, Hitachi, Toshiba RPTV>DLP>CRT>FRONT PROJECTION you need, just Email me.

Happy Hunting :T

CLIVE

CLIVE

Comment

• Aeromos
                  • Jun 2003

Hey Mattburk,

I actually heard the M&K's with the Pioneer Elite VSX-47TX. They did a great job with a scene from The Fifth Element (Superbit Edition). The scene was where the opera show starts and the fight scene where she kicks butt Bruce Lee style. I found that the M&K's didn't struggle at all but found them to be more directional. I found this especially with their center speaker. Now this could be because their center speaker is pretty much designed like their L/R fronts, meaning the tweeter isn't in between the two other drivers.

Now the B&W's I heard with the Rotel RSX-1055. I found them great too but it wouldn't be fair for me to really compare them with the M&K's because they were set up differently. For one these were tower speakers and were not set up for 5.1. They only had the L/R fronts and center set up. But from what I heard I was still pretty impressed. I also liked how the B&W's looked better than the M&K's.

I would have to say that I'd have to give them another audition to tell. Having the 5.1 setup for both would be helpful. It was too bad that they didn't have both speakers set up for both the Rotel 1055 and the Pioneer Elite.

Aeromos
                  My Collection
                  Aeromos
                  My Collection

Comment

• Aeromos
                    • Jun 2003

Hey Clive,

Thanks for all the recommendations. I'll have to go back to Audio-One for sure like I've been meaning to. Do they give a special discount if I say I was sent by you guys from HT Guide? LOL!! Anyways I really loved the Monitor Audio Silvers. It's at the top of the list right now among all speakers I've heard.

Would you happen to have the phone #'s of Tabanghi Electronics and Canadian Sound? I definitely need to check these other places to compare prices and products.

I'm still debating whether to get the receiver or pre/pro first or the speakers. What do you think? Also after that would be the display. I had my eyes on the Hitachi 51" (F500 or SWX20B) or the 46" F500. But I should also say that when we went to audition the Monitor Audios, we fell in love with the size of a projector. My wife would rather get a front projector than an RPTV. All I can say is YAAAYYYYYYY!!

Aeromos
                    My Collection
                    Aeromos
                    My Collection

Comment

• David Meek
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Aug 2000

I'm still debating whether to get the receiver or pre/pro first or the speakers

The speakers will make the single largest difference in the sound of your system. Go for them first, if your existing receiver/amp will drive them.

My wife would rather get a front projector than an RPTV.

YES!!!! You win! :T

David - HTGuide flunky
                      Our "Theater"
                      Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Uncle Clive
                        Former Moderator
                        • Jan 2002

For Canadian Sound it's >905-453-0444. I will Email you the other number on Friday (sorry I have it at work) or just 411 it.

Front Projection? There has been alot of talk about the Panny L300U. JonMarch and Dean over at "Front Projection" can help you there. Lots of members will have some good input.
                        When you visit Canadian Sound you will be able to view different PJs. AudioOne has Plus Piano, Sony and DreamVision Pjs setup. All with great home theater seating from Erwin, Servo-15s or Def-Tech superCubes. Don't forget the beer

CLIVE

CLIVE

Comment

• Aeromos
                          • Jun 2003

Hey Clive,

I listened to full range StudioLabs speakers and were pretty impressed. Although I was only able to listen for music in stereo as they didn't have a setup with those particular speakers in 5.1 set-up. Very cheap right now for the pair of fronts. About $1200 for the fronts in a wood finish.

But then I went back to Musonic and compared the M&K's and Monitor Audio's side by side. Still by far more impressed with the Monitor Audio's.
                          This is still probably the pick for myself. It looks like I'll get about 12-15% off on the whole system even if I buy in stages. Also they had the Piano Projectors drop in price by $1000. They're now only $4k. Hehe!!
                          That will follow after everything else.

Aeromos
                          My Collection
                          Aeromos
                          My Collection

Comment

• Uncle Clive
                            Former Moderator
                            • Jan 2002

Double post

CLIVE

CLIVE

Comment

• Uncle Clive
                              Former Moderator
                              • Jan 2002

What were they using to drive the Audios? Keep in mind the pre-pro you choose next will have to be as good or even better. Did you bring your own music?

Seems like your choice is clear regarding speakers, would get high consideration on my part too. Let us know when they're home :T

What's next?

CLIVE

CLIVE

Comment

• Aeromos
                                • Jun 2003

They were using Arcam AVR200 to drive the Monitor Audios. The fronts were S8's. I did use my own music (R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop) and the S8 pair did great. They were very detailed with enough bass. I even had a chance to hear a pair of S10's which were driven by Music Fidelity (beautiful silver with blue light display-all separate components for stereo). Those were amazing and I'm aiming to get the S10's instead of the S8's (I've always loved towers). The quote they gave me was pretty good.

S10 - retail $2999 my price $2500
                                S8 - retail $2299 my price $1900

I totally agree with you Clive that I need a pretty good pre/pro or receiver to match these or better. I just have to see what budget I'm looking at later. Like I've said before I like the Pioneer Elite VSX-45TX for its ease of use and setup. It'll allow me to callibrate the speakers automatically regardless of room size and shape plus I do love the USB connection (mp3's from the computer)!! If I get the Elite I'd look at adding an amp in the future. I would love to get a pre/pro but would have to wait a little longer as these will no doubt cost more. I'm just a little intimidated to go pre/pro and be unable to set it up properly for sound.

David Meek along with a few of you including the sales agents I've spoken to suggests for me to get speakers first. Which after some thought made a lot of sense because it would be senseless for me to use a mid to high end receiver and only have my small satellites. This would probably be the order that I upgrade:

L/R Fronts
                                Receiver or Pre/Pro
                                Center (will try to buy same time with Receiver or Pre/Pro)
                                Surrounds (dipole)
                                Subwoofer
                                Projector

Aeromos
                                My Collection
                                Aeromos
                                My Collection

Comment

• Uncle Clive
                                  Former Moderator
                                  • Jan 2002

I'd just like to encourage you to keep up the enthusiasm. You have your wife on your side so hit the ground running. I don't know too much about the pioneer reciever/s you're looking at but one thing I know is that the Elite series seems to be very good units. However, don't sacrifice " ease of use" for sound and processing quality. Take your time. We'll always be around to help with setup of pre-pros and calibration.

A lot of guys and gals in here have great ideas and experience with HT components, just go to the right room and post away.

The speaker prices are in-line, so if you can, purchase them asap. You now have the BUG mo' man!

CLIVE

CLIVE

Comment

• Aeromos
                                    • Jun 2003

Well if I go pre/pro I'm looking at the Rotels. Possibly even the 1055 then adding the amp later like I've said before. Would I notice a big difference in sound quality between the 1055 and 1066? Or should I even try to aim for the 1098 if it's within the budget.

Outlaw is another option but obviously can't really try them out. What do you guys think of Outlaws?

Anthem AVM20 is another possibility but may be out of my price range since I would still have to add an amp. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think these can be fetched for a little over $3000 US. Know of any shops carrying Anthem Clive?

Aeromos
                                    My Collection
                                    Aeromos
                                    My Collection

Comment

• Aeromos
                                      • Jun 2003

Hey Clive,

Just wondering if you'd know how well the Monitor Audios would do with Karaoke. My family likes to Karaoke occasionally, especially when there's a get together. I'm just wondering if I should consider separate speakers altogether just for karaoke. I wouldn't want to ruin the Monitors.

By the way, how do I attach my dvd list from dvdprofiler and/or pics to messages?

Aeromos
                                      My Collection
                                      Aeromos
                                      My Collection

Comment

• Uncle Clive
                                        Former Moderator
                                        • Jan 2002

Originally posted by Aeromos
                                        Well if I go pre/pro I'm looking at the Rotels. Possibly even the 1055 then adding the amp later like I've said before. Would I notice a big difference in sound quality between the 1055 and 1066? Or should I even try to aim for the 1098 if it's within the budget.
                                        Here I would throw this out to the guys over at "Club Rotel" to get some reaction

Anthem AVM20 is another possibility but may be out of my price range since I would still have to add an amp. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think these can be fetched for a little over $3000 US. Know of any shops carrying Anthem Clive?
                                        Audio One had a combo deal going on a few weeks back. Also Brack Electronics down on Wellington and Church. You'll need to call around this way you can also setup auditions.

I don't think you can break your speakers on Kaoroke unless you sing so high pitched, you break windows .

Set a link from your DVD listing onto your profiler.

CLIVE

CLIVE

Comment

• ht_addict
                                          • Dec 2002

Outlaw offers a 30 day money back guarantee, but you would loose out on s/h costs. Reviews have been great on these units for the money($1600US).

Your other option is to buy used.

ht_addict

Comment

• David Meek
                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                            • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Rand
                                            David Meek along with a few of you including the sales agents I've spoken to suggests for me to get speakers first.

Uh oh, someone LISTENED to me? 8O I'm in trouble now.

Rand, it's great to see you spending the time and effort up front to get this right. You'll not regret it, as it will lead to much more enjoyment with your new system almost immediately. Not to argue with Clive, but one of the BIG things that the Pioneer offers IMO is the auto-setup. Jeez how I wish I had something like that. . . .

David - HTGuide flunky
                                            Our "Theater"
                                            Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Aeromos
                                              • Jun 2003

Well David that's exactly why I like the Pioneer. Also it'll allow me to hook up a USB wire to pump mp3's into my system. I've read great things about the MCACC of Pioneer (auto callibration). It makes it so simple regardless of your room size and shape. If I take this route I will add a nice amp down the road. Possibly the Outlaw 7100 (if I'm correct) or the Rotel 1075 or 1095.

If I go this route (Receiver + Amp), when I do get the upgrade bug again I will go with a pre and move the receiver elsewhere.

Aeromos
                                              My Collection
                                              Aeromos
                                              My Collection

Comment

• Uncle Clive
                                                Former Moderator
                                                • Jan 2002

Originally posted by David Meek
                                                Not to argue with Clive, but . . . .
                                                Oh, non taken David. I have never heard the Pioneer VSX-45tX myself however I do know (like I said before), that the Elite line seem to be the way to go. I've seen good looking units out there with ease of use bells and whistles you can't imagine, just don't turn them on (if you follow) they skimp on power and also clarity. For those Monitor Audios he'll need them both
                                                When I look at the equipment list of members using ROTELs, it would seem that there is no doubt, this is one Rand is looking for or would need to drive them nicely. Anyway that USB connection is a very nice feature.

CLIVE

CLIVE

Comment

• Aeromos
                                                  • Jun 2003

Hey Clive,

Please clarify for me!! Maybe I'm not thinking straight but I'm not sure if you gave a thumbs up for the Pioneer or thumbs down. LOL!!

Aeromos
                                                  My Collection
                                                  Aeromos
                                                  My Collection

Comment

• Uncle Clive
                                                    Former Moderator
                                                    • Jan 2002

Neither, I cannot talk about a product I know little about. Just from the reviews. You be the judge :spin:

CLIVE

CLIVE

Comment

• Aeromos
                                                      • Jun 2003

Hey Clive,

I know you've said you really liked how the Monitor Audios sound as well. I'm just wondering what your set-up is like. What components and speakers do you have?

Also if you can scrounge it up please send me Tabanghi Electronics' phone#. It looks like I may have time early next week to audition at Audio-One so I may as well check them out too. Thanks!!

Aeromos
                                                      My Collection
                                                      Aeromos
                                                      My Collection

Comment

• Aeromos
                                                        • Jun 2003

Clive,

I'm also wondering if I should go with the Monitor FB210 for the sub to compliment the rest of the Monitors I'm looking to purchase.

I may be opening a totally different beast here but would an SVS sub do better? I've heard so many good things about these subs. The Monitor FB210 runs for $1499 CDN retail (I'm sure to get it cheaper). I've heard that the sub doesn't need to match the rest of speakers in timbre. But would a different sub from the Monitor's give as accurate of response with the rest of the Silver Series?

Aeromos
                                                        My Collection
                                                        Aeromos
                                                        My Collection

Comment

• sdecker
                                                          • Jun 2002

My vote still goes to the Rotel 1055. You can add an amp later on if you think you need the extra watts.

I own 3 SVS subs and love them. IMHO, they are one of the best subs available. The PB2-Plus is $1199 and Im willing to bet it would outgun most subs under $4000.

Earle

Comment

• Uncle Clive
                                                            Former Moderator
                                                            • Jan 2002

Oooops! Sorry Rand, I've been Missing in action here.

1. My setup is a bit different. No real upgrades over the last 2-3 years. I'm an Onkyo man (777), running Panasonic DVD players 52 & a 91. Quest speakers, D-box 12" p-sub. LG JT-20 front projector (Not setup in my new place) Sony 41" RPTV, panamax 5100 surge & Conditioner, Rogers Digital Cable, NuMark Turntable and one BFD unit.

2. Tabanhgi # Did not find it at work, just 411 it!!

3. You don't have to go with the same sub as your mains IMHO. I know there has been rave reviews about the SVS units. Everybody swears by them. They are an E-tailer. They should be able to ship to Canada. However, You should check-out reviews on other products and take the time to figure out what you really need. Take it step by step, and let us know when you've actually made your purchases and what you think about it.

I see that you've asked for advice over at the Rotal Club house. Take the time to read the feedbacks/Threads of actual Rotel owners, upgrades, glitches and remedies. There's a host of information there. Then you may want to E-mail Lex regarding purchasing cables for your setup.

I also invite you to checkout parts express. At the top of this page there's a Banner for the company, just click on it and check out the offers

Good luck on your purchases

CLIVE

CLIVE

Comment

• Aeromos
                                                              • Jun 2003

Clive,

Thanks for mentioning Tabangi Electronics. I went there and got a better quote for the Monitor Audios. The owner is willing to give me 23% off.

Have you auditioned both the Silver surrounds? The SFX and FXi. If so did you notice any big difference in sound? Also what do you know of Denon? He showed me the AVR-3803 (approx. $2000) and also mentioned the AVR-4802R (he said about $3000-not sure but that seemed low).

Aeromos
                                                              My Collection
                                                              Aeromos
                                                              My Collection

Comment

• Aeromos
                                                                • Jun 2003

Clive,

Thanks for mentioning Tabangi Electronics. I went there and got a better quote for the Monitor Audios. The owner is willing to give me 23% off.

Have you auditioned both the Silver surrounds? The SFX and FXi. If so did you notice any big difference in sound? Also what do you know of Denon? He showed me the AVR-3803 (approx. $2000) and also mentioned the AVR-4802R (he said about $3000-not sure but that seemed low).

Aeromos
                                                                My Collection
                                                                Aeromos
                                                                My Collection

Comment

• Uncle Clive
                                                                  Former Moderator
                                                                  • Jan 2002

Good for you on the silvers, Rand, hope that they are giving you a deal.
                                                                  DENON, over the years has made great strides with there equipments. The recievers do carry a reasonable price tag and comes with most of the bells and whitsles that you'd come to expect for HT processing. I have auditioned the 3803. Not like their previous models which were said to be a bit "Bright" I found this reciever to be smooth not too laid back with good sound stage and great power reserve there when needed. Components used inside are of good quality, well built chasis and well laid out front panel. Now I didn't spend enought time with this unit, as I was really there to demo speakers. However, I am not the most qualified person here to give a thorough review. But I hope that it will be enough for you to give it a try.

Sorry, I have not auditioned those speakers.

What will be the timing on the upgrades?

CLIVE

CLIVE

Comment

• Aeromos
                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                    • Jun 2003

Well if everything works out and I also land this job I'm currently in the running for, then hopefully in 3-4 months. I've always done my homework way in advance before purchase. Of course that's starting with the fronts first and if I get the go ahead.

I also auditioned Kef Speakers Q-Series @ Great Metropolitan Sound today. I was really impressed with the smooth sound and wide sound stage (Q7 fronts). These seemed more neutral, not as forward as the Monitors. They look beautiful too. I have to once again compare and make sure I'm going with what sounds great to my ears. Have you heard of these speakers? I of course went home and searched for some reviews. They won a review in the August/03 issue of WHAT HI-FI? SOUND AND VISION mag. These won (of course according to someone's opinion) over the likes of the following speakers:

ATC Concept One
                                                                    B&W DM 603 S3 System
                                                                    Mission 78se series
                                                                    Monitor Audio S6 x 6AV
                                                                    Mordaunt-Short 500 THX Select
                                                                    Ruark Prologue II
                                                                    Spendor S6 system

I heard the Kef's being run by a NAD T762 A/V Receiver. It seems the homework is never completed. But in the end I'm sure it'll pay off. At least I'll know that I'll be happy with the system I decide to get.

Aeromos
                                                                    My Collection
                                                                    Aeromos
                                                                    My Collection

Comment

Working...
                                                                    Searching...Please wait.
                                                                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                    Search Result for "|||"