X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve
    • Aug 2000

Grand Vega

I am contemplating possibly purchasing a Sony KF60XBR800 60" lcd later this fall. I am curious as to anyones thoughts and opinions on this tv. I know there has been of negative comments on its black levels.

Steve
  • Rock Dog
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2003

I have the 50" GWII. I'm not sure what you mean about negative comments. I've only seen positive about it (as in much improved.) Compared to other sets, like the Elite Pro, yeah maybe. Compared to the GWI it's night and day. I'm anal, but not that anal. The black levels look very good, could they be a bit better? Yes! So far I'm very pleased with the set. I will forgo a little black level, because I have no worries about misconvergence, or burn in. :T

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!

Comment

• SiliGoose
      • Aug 2000

Beautiful set.
      One suggestion: wall-mount it. That Sony stand is butt ugly.

-Sili
      www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Steve
        • Aug 2000

Not sure if the stand is butt ugly, but the price of $1000.00 Cdn is. I would probably build my own.

Steve

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"