Pioneer Elite TV Owners: I Need Your Help!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRWILLL
    • Aug 2000

Pioneer Elite TV Owners: I Need Your Help!!

What's up...

My girlfriend has a pretty nice set-up with the Elite Pro-610HD, Elite DV-36, Elite VSX-37TX, NHT VT-2.4's>>matching centre-surr's, and the Sub Two. She has regular cable (no box).

She wants to upgrade to an HDTV decorder/Direct TV (what model)/and possibly some kind of Replay TV. For the RPTV that she has, what would be the best possible products for her TV? Could you please include the list price? I'll do the willin` and dealin`.

With Direct TV programming (or any other service), how many of you have added another box somewhere else in your house (bedroom, den, etc..)? Could there be an all-in-one unit in the near future? Thanks!!

STOP!!...LOOK!!...LISTEN!!
    DVD...Hear it from the people who
    mixed and mastered it "LEXICON".
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Will, originally, they had a place for an HD set top box, is that the case on this one?

As to directv/replay. My choice would be DirecTV and TiVo There are combined units now. But unfortunately, you need a receiver and LNB for each separate TV I am unaware of any LNB housing capable of handling more than 2 LNBs, though their may be one.

Lucky guy to have a girlfriend into HT.

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• MRWILLL
      • Aug 2000

Lex...

Thanks!! She really knows what she likes. We were out this past weekend looking at new homes, and the first room she wanted to see was the family room.

Her TV isn't the one you are talking about. I think that TV was two models before her TV. We'll go this weekend and check out the Direct TV/Tivo system. She loves the Plasma. I wish some company would make a great all-in-one.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"