X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Any new RPTV news for this year?

Just curious what folks have heard. I sometimes, don't have time to research stuff like I would like to. I know HDTV has come way down in price with some sets. I remember that there were issues with the format, changes perhaps coming. Has any of that happened or will it happen?

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

It will probably be a long time before I will see HDTV in my neck of the woods, but HD does seem to be making some progress in the US. As far as RPTV goes, look for more HDTV sets using the dlp and lcd technology. Great strides are being made in increasing contrast and improved black levels in this tchnology.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• SiliGoose
      • Aug 2000

I'm waiting for the "secure digital interface" to be decided upon. It may be a bit of a wait but I want something up to date and as future proof as possible.

-Sili
      www.campmurphy.net

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"