X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • videoholic83
    • Mar 2013

Bedroom Theater

Hey all I want to show you what I have been working on for almost a year now! And it's finally complete. A whole movie theater and a bedroom combined! A lot of money, time, and thought went into it and so far I have been using it for about a month or so. It has been the best purchase I have ever made, I have problems leaving the room as I just want to stay there all day lol. I wrote all about it and you can see it with this link: before and after bedroom theater pics
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Sounds intriguing, man! I'll check it out when I get a minute. :T
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Definitely interesting!

I personally don't like electronics in my bedroom (beyond lights and an unfortunately necessary alarm clock anyway). So it's a no TV zone for me let alone a whole theatre!! But glad it works for you and you appear to have done a great job :T
      Jason

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

Welll, I diidn't find much on the net searching for your username, so I guess it's ok. What about your main theater? Do you have that too or just bedroom?
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Chris D
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Dec 2000

Paul, I found that really interesting. I had a 5.1 system in my previous bedroom, but nothing like this. Rather unique that you not only put the theater in your bedroom, but chose to put extra chairs in there for guests, too. Of course, I can see having guests in your theater. But does it make it awkward to have guests in your bedroom as well?

Obvious question that I didn't see there--are you married?
          CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
          - Pleasantville

Comment

• videoholic83
            • Mar 2013

Thanks for the replies I am 32 years old, and single with no kids. That theater is my main theater. I do have a 50 inch TV in my living room that I use a lot as well. Having people sit on the couches in my bedroom does not bother me at all. All my personal stuff is in a completely different room and when it comes time for me to sleep I kick everyone out.

I have brought girls back to my house for the first time and they literately couldn't believe my bedroom lol. Same goes with everyone else, I bring them in the room and immediately even before they see the screen they are like WOW! Then I turn on my projector and they are even in more shock lol.

Comment

• aud19
              Twin Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2003

Pretty sneaky trick for dates.... :lol:

"Want to come back to my place and watch a movie?"

Later that night....

"Well would you look at that, we're already in my bedroom" :rofl:
              Jason

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"