X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PACKYDYRM
    • Sep 2012

any thoughts

I have decided on my home theater/stereo setup. I will build full statements for my Mains,I have Bose 201's for rears, I will purchase the hsu vtf-15 for sub and I have a BIC FH6-LCR for my center. This will be powered by a Marantz SR6007 receiver. Any thoughts.
    "LEAD,FOLLOW OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY"
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

I would change out the Bose rears ASAP with smaller statements !!. Other than that, sounds good. Can you not build a center statement as well so that they match the mains sonically??
    Dan Madden :T

Comment

• PACKYDYRM
      • Sep 2012

Thanx for The Info.
      "LEAD,FOLLOW OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY"

Comment

• Audio bliss
        • Aug 2012

Yes...the marantz is a good move for sure....but..um...the Bose I would upgrade asap!
        Look into some paradigm monitors..there awesome speakers no matter what series you go with..and the sound is true..detailed .sorry I'm not a big Bose fan...sounds like after you sell those your on your way to a great setup!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"