X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Up/Down week. New Pre/Pro & Broken Projector

So, first the good. I received my Emotiva UMC-1 last Tuesday. Of course I've been with it for just over a week now. It's paired with an Emotiva LPA-1, which I have owned for a few years.

The UMC-1 replaced my B&K Reference 50 (Series 1). I will make this short and to the point, I am happy! Anyone interested in the associated equipment, can check my profile.

On a different note, my Optoma HD70 bit the dust. Color wheel and bulb both went out. No big deal on the lamp as it had over 5,500 hrs on it. A little bummed about the color wheel though. IMO, not worth trying to fix and getting a new lamp for. But, movies sure have a new look viewing on my 20" monitor! :rofl:

What a week!
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"