X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bcharlsen
    • Dec 2010

Searching For A Good Amp...........

LOOKING FOR A NEW MULTI-CHANNEL AMP...ON TIGHT BUDGET AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST ONE...I CURRENTLY RUN A Denon AVR 1609 FOR MY MAIN SOURCE....I WOULD LIKE FOR IT TO DECODE EVERYTHING IS SAYS IT DOES. BUT IT DOESN'T....ANY SUGGESTIONS ON BOTH PARTS??
  • ClosetSciFiGeek
    • Oct 2009

Hands down the UPA-7 from Emotiva is the best bang for the buck in my book.

Welcome to Emotiva Audio Corporation. Home Audio Systems, Speakers & Accessories and more. We use science to evoke the true emotion behind every note.

If you only need five channels of amplification vice seven check out the UPA-5

Welcome to Emotiva Audio Corporation. Home Audio Systems, Speakers & Accessories and more. We use science to evoke the true emotion behind every note.
    "You get what you Inspect, not what you Expect"
    -Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

• nhpm510
      • Sep 2006

Best one depends on your speakers, your room size and system synergy.

IMHO Emo's floor noise level is too high and obscures detail.

Good luck with your search

Comment

• maseline_98
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by bcharlsen
        LOOKING FOR A NEW MULTI-CHANNEL AMP...ON TIGHT BUDGET AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST ONE...I CURRENTLY RUN A Denon AVR 1609 FOR MY MAIN SOURCE....I WOULD LIKE FOR IT TO DECODE EVERYTHING IS SAYS IT DOES. BUT IT DOESN'T....ANY SUGGESTIONS ON BOTH PARTS??
        From my reculection, the 1609 doesn't have pre-amp outputs...you are going to a receiver with pre-amp outputs...also..you never stated what your budget is.

Sony kds-60a2000\Panasonic BD-55k\XBOX 360 Premium(20gig)Slingbox\Xbox(flashed) running XBMC
        Emotiva UMC-1\Emotiva XPA-5\Klipsch (2)RF-7s with DeanG xover upgrade, RC-7 with DeanG xover upgrade, (2)RS-7s\SVS 20-39PC+

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"