X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kawasaki1152
    • Jun 2010

kawasaki 1152 home theater problem

ok, so i have a kawasaki 1152 home theater system with 5 disc changer that i bought for 10 bucks and plugged it in when i got home. it was apparent that something was scrambled in the processors. i knew this because the disc tray kept going in and out. so i opened it and tried again then the tray worked fine. i could play a dvd, listen to radio, and everything. but there is another problem, the rear and center speakers dont work, while the front and sub do. they just make a slight buzz. i checked that the wires were on firmly and they were. then i took the wire and on the other side of the speaker connections there are metal pieces that the wires touch, so i connected it straight to that and same story. it is still apart, so if anyone can help me with this i would appreciate it. and dont start with the "you should let someone who knows what they're doing handle it" im 14 i can figure it out. ha.
  • looneybomber
    • May 2007

Ouch. Umm...

If you go through your options selecting stereo or surround sound and you can never get your center and surroun speakers to work (make noise other than buzz), then your receiver is probably shot.

Comment

• kawasaki1152
      • Jun 2010

well then i know exactly what im gonna do with it, i currently use a durabrand surround system w/o dvd. i'll just connect the audio out to that and connect the sub to the dvd player. then i got dual sub and a 5 disc changer. sweet. thanks anyway man.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"