X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scarpi
    • Jul 2008

Paradigm Servo 15 sub question

I have a Paradigm Servo 15 ver.1 sub. It came with large plastic feet attached to the bottom. Paradigm also supplied floor spikes but when you remove the plastic feet, there is no way to screw the metal spikes into the bottom of the sub because the holes are too large. Has anyone installed these spikes on a Servo 15 and how did you do it. I would think you would have to glue a piece of wood to the bottom covering each large hole and screw the top of the spikes into that piece of wood. Seems kind of goofy. You would think that Paradigm would have put metal feet on the sub that you could just screw the spikes into. That's the way my Paradigm speakers are. Weird????? If anyone uses a sub with spikes, how does that effect the bass response as opposed to using the plastic feet. The sub is on carpet that is on a concrete foundation.
    Last edited by scarpi; 09 February 2010, 00:43 Tuesday.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"