X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thea-masta
    • Feb 2009

Info on a Technics SA-DX950.

Hey all!
    i went down to a local pawnbroker today not intending to buy anything, but i came across a Technics receiver. (SA-DX950)
    it looks in superb nick but didnt have a remote control or power lead..The asking price was £45.99, i didnt know a thing about it but it definatly looked the part so brought it straight out! :twisted:
    i got it home and managed to find a power lead and got it fired up no probs, i connected it to my PC and tried out some Aynsley Dunbar and for the life of me i have never heard sound so crisp and clean!
    It hasnt been opened up nor does it have any dents or scratches...so i was just wondering how much these retail for now and wether i got a good bargain, and where i could get a remote control.

Jon
    _________
    Jon. opcorn:
  • Glen B
    Super Senior Member
    • Jul 2004

The SA-DX950 is a long-discontinued model: also marketed under the Panasonic brand name. The remote model number is EUR7702KAO. Following are links to some sources. You can search the Internet for the best deal.

http://www.technics.newremotecontrol.com
    /catalog_item.php?catnum=EUR7702KA0

Comment

• Thea-masta
      • Feb 2009

Thanks for the information :T , but i forgot to mention in my previous post that i live in the UK, shipping of the controller could be a bit of a problem

Know of any UK sites?
      Thanks
      _________
      Jon. opcorn:

Comment

• Glen B
        Super Senior Member
        • Jul 2004

I did see that you are in the U.K. North American sellers may offer international shipping. Contact them to find out if they do and the cost. Now that you have the remote part number, you can search the Internet for possible sources in the U.K.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"