X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clint78z
    • Feb 2009

hdmi audio splitter

I ran into many of the hdmi issues most people face. My laptop has HDMI output, with no seperate SPDIF output port. Initially I thought I would just run the HDMI --> TV, then TOSlink to my amp. Little did I know most TV's downmixes digital signal to 2 channel.

I am happy to say that I found a fix that worked 100%. I bought an HDMI audio splitter through Depot888 for like $70. I can run 1080p and have TOSlink and digital coax break out.

HDMI stupidity begone !!!
  • clint78z
    • Feb 2009

Here's the link, it saved me from spending another $1000 for an HDMI capable amp.

The leading international multichannel B2B marketplace & sourcing platform connecting authentic buyers and verified wholesale suppliers & manufacturers worldwide. Global Sources serves more than 10 million registered buyers and users, including 97 of the world’s top 100 retailers.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"