X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raysam
    • Oct 2009

Problem with RSP-1570 with HDMI splitters

Hello,
    Has anyone found a working HDMI splitter that works with the RSP-1570? I bought the Gefen 1:2 HDMI splitter and I seem to get a "yellow hue" on any analog source that is converter to the HDMI output, including the boot up menu screen. The image itself is correct but any white wordings or white background appears yellowish.

The problem doesn't exist when connecting the 1570 directly to my TV, only when going through this HDMI splitter. Digital sources connected via HDMI doesn't exhibit any problems and switches just fine.

Anyone have a HDMI splitter that works well with the RSP-1570?

Thanks.
    Ray
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

What version software are you running? (Hold down mute) Every release seemed to fix issues with HDMI, so going to the latest might help it work.

Kevin D.

Comment

• raysam
      • Oct 2009

Just flashed the latest 1.1.9/1.13/1.12 firmwares and still experiencing the problem.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"