X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Some high-def sales

Some decent HD deals to pass on. I think some of them end this weekend or Monday:

HDScape with some good BD sales on art discs, demo discs. HD-DVD's as little as $3.99

Same company, links to sales on Joe Kane discs like Digital Video Essentials. (a disc every home theater enthusiast should own) I just bought the Professional edition, $300 retail, for $40.

Bias Lighting.com, home of the ISF-Certified, MediaLight Bias Lighting System, the most accurate LED-based Simulated D65 6500K MediaLight Mk2 (CRI ≥ 98) and MediaLight Pro (CRI 99) and the best bias light solution available anywhere.

Blu-Rays as low as $4.99

HD-DVD's as low as $1, BD's as low as $10.

Why shop anywhere else when you can buy movies up to 90% OFF. Movies & Video games always on sale! Friendly service and fast shipping.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Thanks Chris. :T I picked up the Dark City Blu-Ray from INetVideo. I've got to be sparing in my purchases with Christmas just around the corner....

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Yeah, I haven't bought that one yet. It's one of my favorite movies, although not really the "best ever". If I remember right, that's one of the few discs with a director's commentary track by Roger Ebert, who always gives a great commentary actually worth listening to. He speaks highly of that movie as well.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"